Story Of My Life
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
The Broken Heart
Tuesday 15 November 2011 • 05:10 • 0 Girl(s)








heart, perseverance is you! I know I am not strong I've been sume ny, but if he tried to play tug of war with me, I can not do what I want, I would thank all my heart ni pain, painful yet hurt. I am sorry if all this right I can not felicitate you. I know this for me too much trouble for you, I apologize very much .... I realized that it is not the best for yourselves, I realize I'm not a perfect woman in your eyes ... thank you because you seem to have insulted the dignity of myself and I!

I am sorry if I have to right to hate you one day ... and I hope that did not happen to me right .. first, I was tired to get all ni, and until one day you present in my life, and you have managed to convince me again to continue to take the liberty of in love .. but, finally, my heart is sick! and you?! as if I was SUCCESSFUL degrading! and I feel as though you were mocking me, laughing at me ... !

thank you for all the help and encouragement that you have been extend to me .. I appreciate all the ... and, thank you also because you were very much part of my life .. I appreciate very much .. memories with you I will not forget until the end of my life ....



PAST • FUTURE
Bonjour!


Hey! My name is Aura. I'm 12 Years Old. Welcome to my sweet bloggie^^

Say Hi!

" Change with yours "

Memories

  • Novel Ombak Rindu
  • Novel M.A.I.D
  • Cinta korang DIBALAS atau TIDAK ?
  • Makan cara ikut Rasulullah
  • LittleBaby :)
  • Saya MiNtAk mAaF :'(
  • =Ya sUdAh LaH= :)
  • =stOrY mOrrY=
  • =nExT tOo yOu=
  • "Love You Like A Love Song"

  • Thanks!

    Basecode :AuraSabrina
    Basecode :Masterly_elmo
    Pictures : We Heart It